How to Book
Bookings can be made on-line by clicking on the villa of your choice and then BOOK NOW or by calling our Central Reservation Department on +44 (0) 20 3290 7988
1. Click on the Villa of your choice and then the BOOK NOW button.
2. This will take you to the Pricing and Availability page. Scroll down to check the price and whether the villa is available for your dates on the calendar and then ENTER YOUR DATES.
3. COMPLETE THE BOOKING FORM entering your name, address, email and contact home and mobile phone numbers as well as the list of people in your party.
4. Click on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS to read the full Terms and Conditions of booking.
5. CONFIRM BOOKING AND PROCEED TO PAYMENT
To confirm your booking we require your completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit, payable by credit card or bank transfer. The amount of the deposit varies from 30%-40% of the villa price depending on the country where your villa is located and will be shown on your booking form.
- Bank Transfer in the specified currency to:
HSBC, 1 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong
Account Name: Holiday Villas International
Account number: 848-189296-838
- Call our Reservation Team – call us on +44 (0) 20 3290 7988 with your details and we will process the reservation for you.
6. BOOKING CONFIRMATION - Once we receive your completed booking form and deposit, you will receive a formal email Booking Confirmation. The villa is then booked for you.
7. BALANCE OF PAYMENT is due 8 weeks before arrival. You will receive a balance of payment reminder nearer the time.
8. SECURITY/ DAMAGE DEPOSIT - For all villa bookings, we require a security deposit against damage or breakage. The amount varies from villa to villa and is indicated on your Booking Form. The Security Deposit does not have to be paid in advance, but is held as a Credit Card pre-authorisation and automatically cancelled after departure. A few days before arrival, please call us with your credit card details for the authorisation. NB. Please note that we cannot allow access to any property without having received the full rental and the security deposit authorisation.